Methyl Bromide Monitors
Multi-Zone Fumigation Monitoring
The rugged, modular design of the MB400 delivers unmatched methyl bromide fumigation performance. The user may access multiple sampling points on-site or remotely via a secure encrypted web portal. Methyl Bromide concentration values for each zone are viewed in real-time then automatically archived for later review. This actionable intelligence transforms raw data into informed decision making.
Online Monitor Portal
A diversified sensor platform for fumigation that allows users to track gas concentrations, temperature, relative humidity and more from any remote location. Our monitors continuously transmit accumulated data securely, via Amazon Web Services (AWS), using 256-bit SSL encryption to prevent security risk to your firewall configuration.
The portal visualizes:
- Real-time concentration readings from multiple sampling points
- Graphing of concentration over time for all points
- Details about each sensor
- Job specifics: location, time zone, fumigant, commodity, environment and scheduling
- Status conditions and alerts
This actionable intelligence transforms raw data into informed decision making.
- Advanced microprocessor command and conrol
- Data Storage with continuous data transfer to Spectros Instruments Web Portal and archival option of 1 million record storage