Methyl Bromide Monitors
Methyl Bromide Fumigation Monitor
The MB-ContainIR is a portable monitor that will, in real time, display a wide range of methyl bromide concentrations in a structure/stack. Equipped with unique nondispersive infrared technology (NDIR), which helps to eliminate false readings. There is no need for Ascarite IITM* as the monitor is not affected by interferences from carbon dioxide. Unlike other technologies now in use, the MB-ContainIR is immune from interferences from cell phones, fluorescent lights, cigarette smoke, and physical shock.
Online Monitor Portal
A diversified sensor platform for fumigation that allows users to track gas concentrations, temperature, relative humidity and more from any remote location. Our monitors continuously transmit accumulated data securely, via Amazon Web Services (AWS), using 256-bit SSL encryption to prevent security risk to your firewall configuration.
The portal visualizes:
- Real-time concentration readings from multiple sampling points
- Graphing of concentration over time for all points
- Details about each sensor
- Job specifics: location, time zone, fumigant, commodity, environment and scheduling
- Status conditions and alerts
This actionable intelligence transforms raw data into informed decision making.
- Advanced microprocessor command and conrol
- Data Storage with continuous data transfer to Spectros Instruments Web Portal and archival option of 1 million record storage