Sulfuryl Fluoride Monitors
Sulfuryl Fluoride Fumigation Monitor
The SFExplorIR is a continuous-motion, continuous-read monitor with an integrated battery pack and bright backlit LCD diagnostic display of 0.1 ppm resolution. Continuous sensor validation (P,T,V) assures accurate readings. An audible alarm indicates 5ppm sulfuryl fluoride levels.
A diversified sensor platform for fumigation that allows users to track gas concentrations, temperature, relative humidity and more from any remote location. Our monitors continuously transmit accumulated data securely, via Amazon Web Services (AWS), using 256-bit SSL encryption to prevent security risk to your firewall configuration.
The portal visualizes:
- Real-time concentration readings from multiple sampling points
- Graphing of concentration over time for all points
- Details about each sensor
- Job specifics: location, time zone, fumigant, commodity, environment and scheduling
- Status conditions and alerts
This actionable intelligence transforms raw data into informed decision making.
- Advanced microprocessor command and conrol
- Data Storage with continuous data transfer to Spectros Instruments Web Portal and archival option of 1 million record storage